Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hysterical night


The absence of school in your schedule makes for many things, excitement, snowboarding and more drinking then is rational or necessary for a good time (to name a few). Last night was just another night, hustled out of the Mckibbs DT by bouncers, punches thrown, police involvement and tears from the most unlikely of people,... a dude. To be fair the bartenders were complete twats, who the fuck makes last call at 2:1o!!??  they should have known angry drunks would charge the bar after it was closed. This one stupid bitch ill never forget wouldn't top my drink up with some more rum if i tipped her?? Gahddamit slut I'm not a 13 year-old girl, I'm an alcoholic! To make matters worse that bitch was UGLY. In the end it made for a funny story and Normy has a fish lip until the swelling goes down. Man I love partying with that guy, it's like Hilarious situations are magnetized to him, I really must see this mysterious weed that Norms and Norms only hallucinated on so bad (man i wish i was there). Props to Scott and Dan for letting me crash on the couch... again. Now that the holidays are here, let the good times roll.


No comments: