Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Fuck! is anybody else Jones'n for one of these? This things is modern day witchcraft, it does fuckin anything...ANYTHING. Im pretty sure there's a VooDoo App, you can tell your iPhone to kill a man and it works. But seriously I want to buy it just for the Level App, the iPhone becomes a level and and you can make every surface in your life perfectly flat...awesome, that curvy shit was getting old. Making things even more ridiculous is you can literally hunt people down with another App, it shows you exactly where people are on a map and says what they're DOING, I saw this on the commercial and I don't know how it work but it said Sarah was two blocks away drinking a COFFEE, that's gotta be fuckin illegal and I don't even CARE, i'd never put the thing down. I do however refuse to pay retail for this thing though, 300 bones? nah, fuck you Steve Jobs, i'm gonna find one on ebay, all unlocked n shit, wtv that means. If anyone is selling one for some idiodic reason, hit me up.  

No comments: